jeudi 11 novembre 2010



That’s when I realize I’m tired of waiting. I’m so sick of wishing I was there already. I’d rather look around and not have to squint to see the beauty that literally lies everywhere.
Just for a second, forget your weekend plans, forget what’s in the books, forget your date on Friday night, forget how crazy the world is and how you just want to be there already. Things can change in a split-second and sometimes you have no idea what you’ve got until it’s gone. Sometimes life is not about the destination, but about the journey designed to take you there.
Whether things are happy or life is hard, there is SUCH divine beauty all around, and I suppose in a manner of speaking, “the trick is to see it.”
A Switchfoot lyric appropriately comes to mind:
“This is your life, are you who you want to be?”

http://owlcityblog.com/2010/09/20/waiting-in-the-wings/ 


(image sur weheartit)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire